Karley Davis, LMT #20488
Schedule an appointment today for one of the following services;
• Swedish Massage- A massage specialized toward relaxation. Techniques include long strokes, kneading, friction, tapotement, vibration and rocking motions that are used to apply pressure and increase blood flow to the heart.
• Deep Tissue Massage- Realigns deep layers of muscles and connective tissue. The main focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons, and fascia. It is great for chronic aches and pain in overworked areas such as; stiff neck, sore shoulders, low back pain and general muscle tightness.
• Integrative Manual Therapy- A manual therapy that addresses chronic pain stemming from past injuries and compensation patterns to realign the body and help maintain a pain-free posture.
• Trigger Point Therapy- Trigger Points are tight knots that develop in a muscle belly when it is overworked or injured. When a trigger point is present they are often tender when touched and refers a sensation to a localized area in the body. When trigger points are released it relieves muscle aches and pain, as well as assisting with the redevelopment of muscles to restore range of motion.
• Tui-Na Massage- Tui-Na means to 'push and grasp.' Tui-Na utilizes the concepts of Traditional Chinese Medical theory and the flow of Qi through the meridians. The idea is to establish a harmonious flow of Qi through the channels. Treatments can be for both acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions.
• Reflexology- Also known as zone therapy, is an alternative medicine involving application of pressure to the feet and hands with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques. It utilizes pressure rather than needles to activate points and organs throughout the body to relieve pain, stimulate circulation, and bring balance to the bodily systems.